In the beginning of the third millennium the economic has entered a new epoch. Development of new technologies, telecommunication and computer networks extremely internationalized the international economic relations. The international division of labor and the liberalization of the national economies which have led to formation of common markets in Europe and other regions of a planet became other powerful factor of economic integration.
These cardinal changes have led in the beginning of the XXI-st century to the introduction of integration of the world markets of the goods and services into a new stage - globalization мирохозяйственных communications. Being by the nature the phenomenon international, connected with international contacts both transboundary trips contacts and exchanges, tourism still in 90 - е years of the last century has turned to the most dynamical branch of economic.
In the beginning of this century tourism began to influence economy of the whole countries, regions and on мироустройство as a whole. The tourism industry has turned to rather effective and highly remunerative branch. So, annual growth of receipts from the international tourist activity has averaged 14,8 % while in other branches of economy it was up to standard of 8,8 %. The tourist industry carries to the category of branches which will define world economic development this century.
According to known American futurologist J. Naisbit on the scales it will concede only to telecommunications and an information technology. According to the World tourist organization on a tourism share it is necessary about 11 % of a world national produce, to 30 % of trade and almost 10 % of world capital investments. The number of workplaces in the tourist industry makes 192 million persons or 8 % from the general indicators of employment in the world. Since 1998, tourism has come out on top in world export of goods and services, having made 7,9 % from world volume of trade in the goods and services.
Part 1. Theory application clusters in the tourism industry 5
2. Porter, M.E. (1987) "From Competitive Advantage to Corporate Strategy", Harvard Business Review, May/June 1987, pp 43-59.
3. Porter, M.E. & Kramer, M.R. (2006) "Strategy and Society: The Link Between Competitive Advantage and Corporate Social Responsibility", Harvard Business Review, December 2006, pp. 78-92.
4. Yetton, Philip, Jane Craig, Jeremy Davis, and Fred Hilmer (1992), "Are Diamonds a Country's Best Friend? A Critique of Porter's Theory of National Competition as Applied to Canada, New Zealand and Australia," Australian Journal of Management, 17 (No. 1, June), 89-120.
5. Жуков А.А. Закорин Н.Д. Инновационные аспекты управленческой деятельности на предприятиях сферы туризма: Монография. - СПб.: «Герда», 2006
6. Мигранян А.А. «Теоретические аспекты формирования конкурентоспособных кластеров».- Интернет-ресурс: http://www.krsu.edu.kg/vestnik/v3/a15.html